Tiffney's Trip to Beijing

Ni hao!

Let the record show that my trip to Beijing was FABULOUS!

When it comes to my travel, I love three things: business class, budget friendly countries, and off the beaten path.

This trip was the total package and I’m going back before Thanksgiving. - sorry Mommy L.

There is soooo much that I could blog about from my vacation.....The Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Ming Tombs, The Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, CHEAP shopping, daily spa treatments under $10, Peking duck dinners, more CHEAP shopping, Surviving a
rickshaw ride! I could go on but I’m sure you have an idea of what I did and how I got down in China .

Very rarely will I take guided tours but I felt it was necessary to see the Great Wall; I didn't want to waste my day crying because I ended up in the Gobi Desert! It simply can’t be explained in a blog, nor can pictures convey what it's actually like to experience the Great Wall. I’m still wrapping my mind around it. What does 240RMB for a guided tour of the Great Wall get you? The most memorable trip of a lifetime……

Tiffney

33° 44' 56" N / 84° 23' 17" W