Evelyn's Trip to Hawaii

Hello, my name is Evelyn Brown Wilder, and I am an employee of Delta Global Staffing.  Since joining DGS, I have been enjoying my flight privileges to the utmost!! My husband and I spent 2 weeks in Kona, Hawaii in June, and some co-workers and I spent 5 days this month (Oct) in Maui, Hawaii. This was my third trip to Maui so you see that I LOVE Maui, right? :-) I think I need a dual residency between Georgia and Hawaii :-)

These are just a few of many pictures that I have taken since being hired at DGS, and I thank God everyday for this opportunity. This job is God sent, and please believe I take it as just that.  I love what I'm doing at DGS working in the Sky Club....

Ok, will post some more pictures later after my trip to Dubai for my birthday leaving Nov. 28th to celebrate my birthday Dec 1st....

Thank you,
A very thankful employee

MY MOTTO: "If not now when? it's MY time now".
Evelyn Brown Wilder - 2010





- Submitted by Evelyn Brown Wilder