Tiffney Washington - Ten Years

Ten years ago today I started a wonderful journey....  You know that humbling moment when you're looking down at a sea of clouds? It blows my mind every single time. It's symbolic of what I've experienced during the last ten years with Delta Global Staffing - the opportunity to work for a fabulous company, be a part of a wonderful team and make friends all over the world.

No matter how many trips I take or new places I see, the view from the window seat allows me to appreciate every single day. Thank you for the wonderful years at Delta Global Staffing. I am forever grateful to my colleagues, employees, clients, and leadership team.


P.S. Special shout out to the "Circle"
- Tiffney Washington


Sept. 27, 2010


The DGS Team would like to thank Tiffney for the wonderful contributions she has made over the past 10 years.  She has helped to make DGS the wonderful place it is today and is one of the reasons Delta Global Staffing has been named one of *Atlanta's "Top 25 Staffing Agencies" for 8 consecutive years - this year moving up from #11 to #8! 


*Atlanta Business Chronicle's Best Places to Work